Situated in the popular area of Costa Papagayo, just over 15 minutes’ walk from beautiful Playa Dorada Beach, Villa Macca is a comfortable, well appointed and modern villa – sleeping up to 8 guests.
Indoors, the open-plan living room and dining area also features a staircase leading up to a mezzanine level with an additional lounge area complete with a TV and Nintendo Wii games console.
On the ground floor, you’ll find 3 comfortable bedrooms including 2 double rooms and a twin room. Access to a separate annexe can also be included if you’re on holiday with more than 6 guests. The comfortable annexe features its own lounge, kitchenette, double bedroom and ensuite – making Villa Macca an ideal choice for couples or families on holiday together.
Outdoors, the villa features an impressive private swimming pool – which benefits from a chlorine-free saltwater filtration system. The spacious sun terrace faces south meaning you’ll be able to enjoy the Lanzarote sunshine throughout the day. With plenty of sun loungers, there’s space for everyone to spread out and find their own spot to relax.
In addition to the pool and sun deck, Villa Macca also boasts a wrap-around shaded veranda with a BBQ, perfect for al fresco dining.
- Kitchen: Microwave, oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dining area
- Lounge: Flat screen TV with some English Channels, DVD player, ipod dock, stairs to Mezzanine level, dining area, doors to pool terrace
- Bed 1: Double bed, double wardrobes, door to pool terrace, ensuite bathroom
- Ensuite: Walk in shower, WC and washbasin,
- Bed 2: Double bed, double wardrobes, shares family bathroom
- Bed 3: Twin bed, double wardrobes, shares family bathroom
- Family Bathroom: Bath and shower over, WC and twin washbasin
- Annex Lounge: TV which feeds from the main house, sofa, dining table, doors lead to driveway
- Annex Kitchen: Kitchenette, two ring hob, fridge, toaster and kettle. Direct access from and to the pool area.
- Annex Bedroom: Double Bed, double wardrobes
- Ensuite: Separate Walk in Shower, hand basin and WC are located behind the shower cubicle
- Covered alfresco dining with barbecue, dining table & shaded seating area.
- Spacious south facing terraces.
Villa Macca is situated 27 minutes drive from the airport and 17 minutes walk from the beach.
The nearest mini market is a 6 minute walk from the villa with a larger supermarket within 16 minutes walk.
The property was very comfortable, Posted to Tripadvisor, April 2019\ “We enjoyed our stay at Villa Macca. The property was very comfortable and modern. Wifi was rebiable and the Sky TV was useful in the evening, news, movies etc. The kitchen was very well equipped for home cooking. All the beds were very comfortable and consequently we all slept well. Pool was warm and perfect for a dip after some sun bathing! 15 min walk down to the port or 10/15 min walk down into playa blanca. We walked into town and got a cab home, only 5 euros and worth it. A word of caution, do not drink and drive, the police stop cars at all times of the day, really evident there is a 0% tolerance here. ”
Great villa, Posted to Airbnb, March 2019\ “Great villa with good amenity less than four euro taxi drive from Playa Blanca central. Optimal Villas are a very good company. ”
We would certainly recommend you to family and friends, Hazel, July 2017\ “This is the first time that we have used Optima for our holiday in Lanzarote and we would certainly recommend you to family and friends. Your house keeping provision of bedding, towels, pool towels and edible kitchen supplies have been to a standard higher than expected and your customer service really has been second to none. ”
Very pleased, Mark, February 2017\ “We are back home safely. We had a great break and were very pleased with the villa, as spacious and luxurious as we had hoped for. ”
Could I just say how fantastic the villa is and your staff have been more than helpful, Simon, April 2014\ “Hi Could I just say how fantastic the villa is and your staff have been more than helpful . I’ve stopped with many other villa companies in the past and I’ve got to say your customer service and villa quality tops them all ! I’m sure myself and family will be using you again next time we come to Lanzarote. Thanks for an excellent villa and holiday. Simon – Villa Macca”